- This event has passed.
Enhancing the Impact of Scholarship: How Authors Can Better Reach Readers in the New Publishing Economy
November 5, 2015 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- James Boyle (moderator) William Neal Reynolds Professor of Law, Duke Law
- Tori Ekstrand, Assistant Professor, UNC School of Media and Journalism
- Pamela Samuelson, Richard M. Sherman Distinguished Professor of Law, UC Berkeley Law School
- John Sherer, Spangler Family Director, UNC Press
- Kevin Smith, Director of Copyright and Scholarly Communication, Duke Libraries
- Harry Watson, Atlanta Alumni Distinguished Professor of Southern Culture, UNC History
- The Edge Workshop Room, Bostock Library, Duke University
- Durham, NC United States + Google Map
Tue. November 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Mon. December 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Carolina Asia Center supports diverse Asia-related events. However, CAC co-sponsorship of any talk, seminar, documentary screening, film screening, performance or celebration does not constitute endorsement of or agreement with the views presented therein. As an academic institution, we value diverse perspectives that promote dialogue and understanding.