- This event has passed.
DEADLINE: InterExchange Working Abroad
November 23, 2015
InterExchange is a nonprofit that offers U.S. citizens a variety of programs to travel abroad.
- This is a paid English teaching placement in Yunnan Province (it requires TEFL certification and some work experience)
- Housing is included and the minimum pay monthly pay is 7,000 RMB
- The program begins in Kunming with a one-week orientation covering safety, logistics, teaching approaches, and Mandarin lessons
- Participants enjoy organized excursions and cultural workshops in Yunnan and surrounding provinces throughout the year
- There are extensive opportunities to learn about this fascinating region through hands-on work and from activities organized with local university students
- We offer ongoing support, visa assistance, and a teaching placement at a vetted school
Our application deadline is November 23rd. Here are some helpful links:
The Carolina Asia Center supports diverse Asia-related events. However, CAC co-sponsorship of any talk, seminar, documentary screening, film screening, performance or celebration does not constitute endorsement of or agreement with the views presented therein. As an academic institution, we value diverse perspectives that promote dialogue and understanding.
Comments are closed.